Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2017
The VectoX is Cnoc's true and tested Vecto, but eXtra: more durable, thicker and tougher, for adventurers who demand more from their gear.
The VectoX is light, extra durable and easy to handle. It is easy to fill with just a couple of scoops, carry to a dry camp or filter on the spot with a 28mm or 42mm compatible filter. Leave more time to really enjoy your hike or just time at camp with a quick and simple filtering system.
- Dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable - despite the soft material, the VectoX has a breaking point of 450lbs
- Can handle boiling water
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Vecto vs. VectoX: wondering which one is right for you? Choose the VectoX if you:
- Are going on a very long trip
- Care more about durability than weight
- Are hard on your gear
See here for more details.
- Capacity: 3 liters | 96 oz
- Dimensions: 17" x 7" | 43 x 17.5cm
- Packed size: 7" x 2" x 2" | 17.5 x 5 x 5cm
- Operational temperatures: 0°F (-17°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Thickness: 0.04mm
28mm vs. 42mm: wondering which one is right for you?
Choose the 28mm if you use filters with a 28mm thread, such as the:
- Squeeze Water FIltration System by Sawyer
- Micro Squeeze Water FIltration System by Sawyer
- Versa Flow Lightweight Water Filter by HydroBlu
- Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze 650ml Bottle with Filter by Lifestraw
Choose the 42mm if you use filters with a 42mm thread, such as the:
Weight: 3.7oz | 105g
Materials: FDA approved TPU (BPA, BPF and BPS free)
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
Handmade in China