Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Jordan, UT | Est. 2016
Backcountry versatility for trail running, through hiking and limited space adventures!
It's time to stop carrying around a bag of plastic parts and multiple water bottles. LifeStraw’s Peak compact squeeze filtration is an all-in-one water storage and filtration device. This highly versatile, collapsible squeeze bottle system is designed with every occasion in mind: use as a bottle, squeeze water through it into cooking containers or other drinkware, use as a straw, remove the filter to use as a storage system, or connect to other Peak Series systems.
Made from premium materials, it’s durable enough to last you on your long-haul adventures without having to worry about rips, tears, and punctures. Ultralight and collapsible at less than 4 ounces, you can grab and go to best fit your adventure. The filter membrane density has been optimized for flow rate and the over-cap features and smart seal mouthpiece prevent leakage.
- Ultra-compact, reconfigured filter is tiny but mighty with a super packable kit that doesn’t sacrifice weight or space
- Extremely durable: premium materials make it tough and ultra leak-proof
- Robust carrying feature makes it easy to connect to your pack with a carabiner or rope
- Enhanced microfilter performance: re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- LifeStraw Peak Series 650ml collapsible squeeze bottle & filter
- Screw-top cap and tether
- Backflush accessory
- User manual
- Volume: 0.65L
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 10"
- Thread size: compatible with both 28mm & 42mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Removes: Bacteria (99.9999%), Parasites (99.999%), Microplastics, Silt, Sand, and Cloudiness (99.999%)
- Flow Rate: up to 3L/min
- Filter Life: up to 2000L
- Filter: Membrane microfilter (0.0002 mm)
Made in South Korea