Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Florida
Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, reusable Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System - from backcountry adventures to everyday office work and from domestic and international travel to emergency prepping. With a total field weight of 2 ounces, this tiny filter fits in the palm of your hand.
Attach the Micro Squeeze to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to your hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread).
While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli), 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia), and 100% of microsplastics - exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates.
- A versatile source of clean water
- Field maintainable - no replacement parts ever needed
- Superior filtration
- Best uses: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Micro squeeze filter
- 16oz pouch
- Syringe/cleaning plunger
- Drinking straw
- Dimensions: 4.25"L x 1.5"(Dia)
- Thread size: 28mm
- Pore Size: 0.1 micron
- Removes: Bacteria (99.99999%), Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, Leptospirosis, (99. 9999%) and microplastics
- Filter life: up to 100,000 Gallons
- Filter: Hollow fiber membrane