Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Kittery, ME | Est. 2014
This spicy yellow coconut curry was our first meal to win the Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award in 2014 and it’s still a favorite among Good To-Go loyalists.
- Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans
- Thai chiles give this dish the right amount of heat and provide immunity benefits
- Coconut milk, lemongrass and tamarind contribute to the unique flavors
- Fragrant jasmine rice completes the true Thai experience
- 5-year shelf life
Ingredients: Green Beans, Jasmine Rice, Onion, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas, Coconut Milk Powder (Freshly Pressed Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin (from corn), Sodium Caseinate), Fish Sauce (Water, Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Garlic, Grape Seed Oil, Lemongrass, Dark Brown Sugar, Tamarind Concentrate (Tamarind, Water), Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Dried Thai Chilies, Cardamom, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder, Bay Leaf
Contains: Fish, Coconut, Milk
- Single/Double serving options
Single serving: 380 calories, 10g protein, 14g fat, 56g carb.