Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Chicago, IL | Est. 2018
The Hawbuck Lean™ Wallet: a tough, ultra-thin and ultra-light (5 grams) Dyneema wallet. It’s designed to be minimal and practical. It’s comfortable because it’s so slim - coming it at under a millimeter. This wallet is thin enough that the thickness of your wallet isn’t determined so much by the wallet itself, but by how disciplined you are in keeping unnecessary cards out. This design is for those that would rather not carry a wallet. The motive is to make it go away as much as possible.
It will fit 4-5 cards on each side, and fit narrow and long bills - US, Australian, smaller denomination Singaporean bills, Argentine pesos. Many other banknotes fit. Euros… up to €20, but larger denomination euros are too tall.
- DCF won’t absorb moisture, so it makes a great cycling wallet - or really any activity where you sweat or get wet.
- Extremely low stretch over time
- A good vegan option
- Sewn with polyester thread
- Thread flame-fused at seam ends
- Stamped with alcohol based mil-spec parachute marking ink
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 7.75" (open)
Weight: 0.17oz | 5g
Materials: Dyneema Composite Fabric Hybrid
Made in the USA