Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Kittery, ME | Est. 2014
Risotto made the old-school way. Caramelize onions in olive oil, add the risotto and toast slightly, deglaze with white wine, slowly add stock. Boom. Finally, the basil pesto and sautéed mushrooms are added.
- Traditional arborio rice
- Cremini mushrooms
- Nutritional yeast (non-fortified) adds a creaminess to the dish and keeps it vegan
- 5-year shelf life
Ingredients: Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onions, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper
Contains: Walnuts, Sulfites
- Single/Double serving options
Single serving: 410 calories, 13g protein, 10g fat, 64g carb.
Good To-Go Herbed Mushroom Risotto from Good To-Go on Vimeo.
Single serving package weight: 3.4oz - 410 calories
Double serving package weight: 6.6oz - 820 calories
Contains: walnuts, sulfite
This product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, treenuts, fish & crustaceans.
- Ingredients: Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onion, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Four, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper Contains: Walnuts. Sulfites.
- Pairing: There’s a belief that since risotto traditionally is served as a first course it should be paired with a white wine. Our mushroom risotto, if eaten on a mountain top, may be the only course served. The mushrooms give the rice an earthy quality that pairs very well with a red. A Pinot Noir will gladly go hand in hand with this dish, nicely transported in a Platypus for easy in and out.
- All Natural: Yes
- Organic: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Meat: No
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Cook: Yes
- Pack Weight: 3.4 oz per serving
- Calories: 410