Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Peaks Island, ME | Est. 2010
Introducing the Recycled Sailcloth Founder, a thin yet spacious card holder with a clear ID card pocket and plenty of organization for all your daily essentials. Designed to fit comfortably in your hand or stashed away in your back pocket, the Founder is a classic wallet for the modern go-getter.
With a main center cash pocket flanked by two card pockets and a clear sleeve for ID and commuter cards, The Founder allows you to organize your daily essentials however you see fit. Crafted from recycled sailcloth, this slim horizontal wallet is ultralight and tough as nails, making it the ideal companion for those who stay efficient and focused in a chaotic world.
- Translucent colors: Fiery Red, Fuschia, Purple, Blue, Cyan, Green, Black, White
- Solid colors: Heather Grey, Recycled Purple, Recycled Navy, Recycled Olive, Recycled Heather Grey, Recycled Black
- Clean, lightweight design
- Unique 4 pocket design with ID card sleeve
- Made with recycled sailcloth fabric
- Proudly made in Maine, USA
Note: Colors and patterns may vary due to the inconsistent nature of salvaged fabrics
Money not included.
- Capacity: 6-10 credit cards and few folded bills
- Card slots: 4
- Dimensions: 3″ H x 4.5″ W x 0.2″ D
- Sailcloth with X-Ply®(Fiery Red, Fuschia, Purple, Blue, Cyan, Green, Black, White)
- EcoPak™ Fabric (Recycled Purple, Recycled Navy, Recycled Olive, Recycled Heather Grey, Recycled Black)
- Lite Skin® Composite Fabrics (Heather Grey)
- Ballistic nylon webbing
Made in the USA