Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Los Angeles, CA | Est. 2018
Meet the Original Cork Massage Ball from Rawlogy! Made from 100% sustainable cork, Rawlogy's firm cork massage ball relieves muscle pain and provides tension relief. Plus, it's completely free of chemicals like BPA, plastics, PVC and petroleum. This ball is light, compact, convenient, eco-friendly, and travel-ready! It's perfect for rolling out sore and achy muscles, stimulating fitness recovery, reducing stiffness, and improving mobility.
Made from Premium renewable cork, certified to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standards and sustainably harvested from Portugal.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: Choose from our lightweight 2.5" classic massage ball or our ultra lightweight 1.9" mini massage ball. We now also offer a larger, 4" ball.
- ULTRA-LIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during ultralight backpacking trips, the two smaller cork massage balls weigh under 1.4 oz (40 g), while the larger carries at 170g.
- DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is travel-ready, water-resistant and highly durable.
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp. Easy to clean with a drop of soap or essential oil and water.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Included with purchase of single.
Rustic vs. Sanded Smooth?
Sanded Smooth: Rawlogy smooth cork balls are finely sanded. The finish offers a softer surface texture; however, the natural variation of the cork is still evident and make each ball subtly one of a kind.
Rustic: Rawlogy rustic cork balls are made from Premium unfinished cork. Each ball tells the story of its life cycle, often marked by natural imperfections. Our rustic balls have a rugged surface texture that will soften with age and use.