Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Pacifica, CA | Est. 2022
Designed on the trail
The L-CAP features a breathable, lightweight cape and an oversized visor to ensure your entire head and neck are protected from the sun, no matter the activity. The adjustable chin strap cinches up like a hoodie and prevents the excess fabric from flapping in the wind. The cape can be worn in multiple ways, full cape, 3/4 cape, or tucks away inside the main body of the L-CAP to disappear completely, extending the use of the L-CAP throughout your day on the trail.
- Complete head & neck protection from the sun
- The dished front panel with cord pass-thru rests on the top of your forehead to prevent it from sliding down
- Full cape, 3/4 cape, & no cape modes allow the cap to adapt to your day on or off the trail
- Low pony tail opening at the back
- Sun cape overhangs the side of the visor for peripheral sun shadeVery secure in high wind conditions
- Black visor color minimizes glare
- Truly one size fits all
- Packs up to a fraction of its size in seconds thanks to Parapack's proprietary adjustable cord mechanism
- Front adjustment placement makes the cap more comfortable when laying down and there are no buckles to pinch your hair
- Contoured bottom edge makes for a deep fit that doesn’t push down on your ears
- On the fly adjustment - keep it loose and comfy for most activities or quickly tighten it up in windy situations
- The cap will fit you if your head measures between 14"-25" | 36-62cm
- To achieve a larger fitting, you can release the knot at the front of the cap if your head measures 25.5" | 65 cm. This will provide an extra 1" | 2-3cm in length and more comfort.
Weight: 2oz | 58g
- Fabric: 50+ UPF Recycled polyester ripstop
- Brim: Sewn EVA visor
- Hardware: Reflective adjustment cord with Nifco cord lock, Premium elastic, Duraflex premium snaps
Made in Vietnam
- Cleaning: Handwash in warm water with soap.
- Drying: Air dry only.
- Sweat stain removal: Try soaking the cap in hydrogen peroxide and then rinsing it well with cold water and light soap.