Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's insanely light but tough Drawstring Stuff Sacks are supremely useful with organization and efficiency. With a simple job to do, these pack accessories are perfect for keeping "like" items together and organized.
Ultralight organization pays major dividends in the backcountry. Which is why Hyperlite Mountain Gear considers their Drawstring Stuff Sacks to be an excellent first step towards dialing in your pack system. With six size options to choose from, you're sure to find one that works with your gear. If you're gearing up for your first overnight backpacking trip, or your thru hike, these will quickly become an essential piece of your pack system.
- Nano: Small electronics, first aid kits or wallet
- Small: Snacks, small electronics or toiletries
- Medium: Food, Flat Tarp or extra layers
- Large: Food, books, camera gear or clothing
- X-Large: Clothing, kitchen system or UltaMid
- Jumbo: Sleeping bag, down clothing or shelter
- Volume: 0.3L
- Dimensions: 4" x 6"
- Volume: 2L
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Volume: 3L
- Dimensions: 9" x 12"
- Volume: 4L
- Dimensions: 10" x 14"
- Volume: 9L
- Dimensions: 12" x 17"
- Volume: 13L
- Dimensions: 14" x 19"
- Fabric: DCF8
- Top Closure: 1.4mm UHMWPE Core Drawstring with Mini-Cord Locks