Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Chandler, AZ | Est. 2011
This Supai Matkat packraft rolls up to the same size as a water bottle. Not only can you take it anywhere, it can take you anywhere. At the water's edge, just keep going. This ultralight packraft is for flatwater paddling only. Paddle not included.
The hose valve system is one of Supai's most unique features. When an inflatable boat is put in cold water it loses inflation. This process is called tempering. With the Supai valve you are able to inflate while you are in the boat. So if you are in the middle of a lake or floating down some flat water on a river, you won't have to go to shore to inflate your boat.
Inflation sack sold separately. Click HERE!
Olo Paddle sold separately. Click HERE!
- 1 Internal gear attachment point
- Large dump valve for easy deflation
- Small and compact
- Comes with nylon cap with hose valve and 2 patches
- Internal seating dimensions: 45” X 19.5”
- Outer dimensions inflated: 67″ X 40″
- Tube circumference inflated: 34″ (front), 42″ (back)
- Tube height inflated: 11″ (front), 13″ (back)
- Weight limit: 325 pounds
Weight: 28 ounces (1.75 pounds)
- Lightweight polyester