Ships 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
Lots of high elevation passes on this next trip? Cooler temps in the forecast? Maybe you’re looking to spend the day at camp, or just can’t seem to stay warm out there. Sounds like a warmer UL puffy is beckoning.
The Katabatic Tincup is designed, shaped, and filled to amp up the warmth while maintaining the thoughtful details of the Tarn. With fill-to-weight ratios averaging over 48%, the Tincup will make the list for all your chillier adventures. Check out all the features and details in the tabs below.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable, drop tail hem; extra length in back to ensure coverage
- Single-pull, two-way adjustable hood
- Elasticized cuffs
- Zipper chin guard
- Ultralight, flexible, and durable #5VS YKK front zipper
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Internal box wall construction on top of hood and shoulders, with no external stitch lines: increases water resistance, heat retention, and durability.
- Sustainability: Thoughtfully designed and built to be ultralight, yet durable so it will stay out of the landfill longer. Bluesign® approved fabrics and down. Recycled shell fabric.
Trim fit: Designed for use over a light baselayer or midlayer, if you are in between sizes at all, you’ll want to size up. Especially if you want to layer underneath. It's a pretty slim fit!
*Color is Navy
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Outer Fabric: 10D, 0.85oz/yd Pertex Quantum Eco Ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 20D, 1oz/yd Pertex Quantum Taffeta
- Insulation: RDS Certified 850+ fill power HyperDry goose down
- YKK zipper