Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
A lightweight hiking sock, perfect for summer hikes into the fall. The smooth, low-profile leg is knit in Darn Tough's signature Micro Crew height for a more contemporary style you'll want to wear often.
Cushion under the foot adds comfort on the trail and a little coziness in the cabin. A great fitting sock for a low hiking boot or trail shoe. Named for a section of The Long Trail - Vermont's own thru-hike - about halfway through, and made not too far away from there.
- Women's Micro Crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Small: US Women's 4.5-7
- Medium: US Women's 7.5-9.5
- Large: US Women's 10-11.5
Materials: 51% Nylon, 46% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.