Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
It took three years of feedback, testing, design and development, and it’s finally here. Ridge is proud to introduce their new Send-It Seamless Merino Sports Bra.
The Send-It Bra allows you to move effortlessly throughout the day in pure, natural comfort. Designed for medium to high activity for A-D cups, it’s the perfect choice for warming up or going full send. Whether your activities include charging down the hill, a HIIT workout at home, or a much needed heated yoga sesh - the Send-It Bra answers the call.
- Super soft 17.2 micron Merino wool next-to-skin
- Recycled Nylon exterior to add support
- Stable support - functional racerback design, wide bottom band and just the right amount of compression ensure everything stays put and doesn’t shift during movement
- Seamless construction eliminates seams and provides more stretch than traditional cut and sew construction
- Sweat-wicking and breathable so you’re always the right temperature and never feel clammy or sticky
- Stink free - naturally antibacterial, repels germs that cause BO
- Wide rib knit bottom band - stays put and comfortable
- Breathable mesh knit on back
- Removable pads
Sizing (Chest | Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 32-33” | 24-25” | 35-36”
- Small: 34-35” | 26-27” | 37-38”
- Medium: 36-37” | 28-29” | 39-40”
- Large: 38-40” | 30-31” | 41-42”
- X-Large: 41-43” | 32-34” | 43-44”
Weight: 3.6oz (in size medium)
Materials: 59% Sensil Ecocare Recycled Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 10% Spandex, 1% Polyester
Fabric details: This garment is knit on a seamless machine. This allows Ridge Merino to engineer different types of knitting to enhance the function without restrictive seams. They use a rib knit on the bottom band and side for more stretch, a mesh knit on the back for more airflow and a supportive jersey knit for the cup.
The outside layer is made of Sensil EcoCare Recycled Nylon for more support and durability, and the liner is made of soft 17.2M Merino Wool to ensure comfort and performance.
Sensil EcoCare recycled Nylon 6.6 is made with pre-consumer waste, reducing impact on the environment and providing fine denier, high-quality fabrics that last and last. Production of Sensil® EcoCare recycled yarns uses a highly efficient recycling process that significantly reduces CO2 and energy and water consumption.
Made in China
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting.