Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Anchorage, AK | Est. 2017
Perfect for layering or on its own, designed with both comfort and functionality in mind, the Rendezvous Ridge Long Sleeve is your year-round go-to base layer. It is equally useful as your sole long sleeve on a backpacking trip in the mountains and being your quick dry base layer on cold winter expeditions. The odor resistance is essential for travel and extended trips - or multiple after work runs between washes!
- Odor-eliminating fabric
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fit options for your body shape
- Made with recycled fibers
- Great for hiking, biking, running, kayaking, packrafting, camping, hunting...
- Made in USA
Fit: This garment is designed to be a form fitting base layer top. Select what size you "normally" wear in other outdoor gear and apparel brands, then select which fit option resonates with you.
- Wild Iris fit is designed for a more straight/square frame shape, or more straight fit preference
- Azalea Fit is designed for bodies with more volume through the bust or hips than the waist, or more curvy fit preference
Weight: 6.5oz (Women's M)
Sizing (Bust | Waist | Hip):
- XS: 32" | 26.5" | 35"
- S: 34" | 28.5" | 37"
- M: 36" | 30.5" | 39"
- L: 38.5" | 33.5" | 41.5"
- XL: 42.5" | 38.5" | 45.5"
- XXL: 47" | 42.5" | 50"
- 69% Recycled Polyester
- 17% Tencel® Lyocell
- 7% ionic+® Polyester (contains silver)
- 7%% Lycra® Spandex
Fabric details: Alpine Fit's silver-infused fabric was designed from the ground up to last and prevent odor. Week-long trips in a single shirt? No problem. It is quick-drying, UPF 50+, soft, and best of all, does not collect odor. It is knitted in such a way to prevent undue wear and last longer than is reasonable. Read more about Alpine Fit's fabrics here.
Made in the USA