Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Anchorage, AK | Est. 2017
Hiking leggings built for Alaska adventures! A first of its kind, these hiking leggings are made for rugged terrain while looking great. They toe the line of having the best hiking pants features and best hiking leggings features all in one.
Abrasion resistant water repellent stretch hiking pant front panels combined with robust legging fabric & sturdy construction for trudging through forests in comfort. Featuring a large phone pocket on the side/back of the leg and a soft wide waistband with a drawcord for adjustability.
- Quick dry, abrasion resistant & water repellent front panels
- Leg pocket for your smartphone
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Great for hiking, climbing, camping, backpacking, bushwhacking, and around town
- Made in USA
Fit: These are a pant/legging hybrid and designed to be form fitting, but not as fitted as a super tight legging. We recommend you select what size you "normally wear" in other outdoor active brands, and then pick which fit option resonates with you.
- Wild Iris Fit is designed for a more straight/square frame shape
- Azalea Fit is designed for bodies with more volume in the hip than the waist
Sizing (Bust | Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 32" | 26.5" | 35"
- Small: 34" | 28.5" | 37"
- Medium: 36" | 30.5" | 39"
- Large: 38.5" | 33.5" | 41.5"
- X-Large: 42.5" | 38.5" | 45.5"
- XX-Large: 47" | 42.5" | 50"
Weight: 5oz (Women's M)
- Fabric 1: 41% Repreve® Recycled Polyester 41% Repreve® Recycled Nylon 18% Lycra® Spandex
- Fabric 2: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex DWR
Made in the USA