Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
Ridge Merino Wool designed their Bralette with comfort and freedom of movement in mind. This super soft Merino wool bra features our core-spun Merino for durability and a thoughtfully designed silhouette that we love for everyday activities. Ideal for A-C cups and lower intensity workouts, the smooth, wireless design reduces chafing and features a mid-rise neckline - hitting the body at the natural waist to offer generous side body coverage to reduce spillage and minimize bra lines and bulges.
Striking the perfect balance between concealed and revealed, the built-in bra provides ample support and adjustable, re-attachable straps allow for versatility to wear under any top. Merino wool provides amazing breathability, is quick-drying to wick sweat away from the skin - and, of course, offers natural odor resistance.
Lightweight - 170g/m 18.5M
- Built-in bra with elastic band
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with our (m)Force Technology
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Adjustable straps that can be worn multiple ways
- Printed label and removable care label for maximum comfort
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Fit: Close to body
Sizing (Chest | Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 32-33” | 24-25” | 35-36”
- Small: 34-35” | 26-27” | 37-38”
- Medium: 36-37” | 28-29” | 39-40”
- Large: 38-40” | 30-31” | 41-42”
- X-Large: 41-43” | 32-34” | 43-44”
Materials: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
Made in China
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting.