Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
As seen in Backpacker Magazine, "The Best Cold Weather Base Layers for 2022," the all new Aspect Merino Bottom is the evolution of Ridge Merino's best-selling bottom. Designed at the request of their female athletes, this design features a sleek high-waisted fit that provides incredible comfort and coverage on the hill and off.
To complement the new fit, Ridge Merino custom-developed a new Merino Wool fabric that is super-soft, durable and has great recovery to retain its flattering shape. Not to mention, the merino wool next-to-skin offers all the technical performance benefits that occur naturally with this miracle fiber: wicks sweat, repels odor and regulates temperature, so you feel fresh and comfortable all day long.
- Heavyweight - 240g/m, 18.5 micron
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with Ridge Merino's (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery and spandex for a great fit and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- New High-waist fit for full coverage and a locked-on fit
- Flatlocked seamsCrotch gusset
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals
- Sun Protection
Fit: High waisted base layer. Developed for Ridge Merino's female athletes who wanted more support and coverage in the mountains, this fit is a high rise, form fitting legging.
Made in China
Inseam: 29" (in size small)
Sizing (Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 24-25” | 35-36”
- Small: 26-27” | 37-38”
- Medium: 28-29” | 39-40”
- Large: 30-31” | 41-42”
- X-Large: 32-34” | 43-44”
Materials: 80% (m)Force Merino 240g/m, 14% Nylon, 6% Spandex
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting.