Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Japan | Est. 2010
Highest rated stove on the PCT.
Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather. This well-made stove is able to stand up to harsh conditions.
The Soto WindMaster stove is designed so the pot sits close to the flame, making it more efficient in windy weather. Results in increased efficiency so boil time is quicker and longer. The concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen. The 4Flex pot support works for a larger pot, but the smaller, TriFlex pot support, is available separately. An efficient stove for whatever size pot your adventure requires.
*NOTE: The WindMaster OD-1RXN which comes with only the 4Flex pot support replaces the previous WindMaster OD-1RXC that came with both the TriFlex and the 4Flex. The stove itself remains exactly the same.
*The WindMaster uses the Micro Regulator valve system (see photo).
*Note: Fuel Canister Not Included
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8oz (250g) canister
- Dimensions (in use/unfolded): 3.75"H x 5.6"W
- Dimensions (when stowed/folded): 3.75"H x 3.2.5"W
- Dimensions 4Flex only (stowed): 1.9" x 3" x 1.7"
- WindMaster Stove (with the 4Flex pot support): 3oz
- WindMaster Stove (no pot support): 2.12oz
- Storage pouch: 0.3oz