Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Taking the fanny pack into the 21st century
Don’t let the term "fanny pack" pigeonhole your understanding of how this supremely versatile accessory can be used: whether you wear it around your waist, crossbody, under your shoulder, or attached to your pack at the hip belt, sternum strap, daisy chains, or on top of the pack secured by the compression Y-straps, the highly functional Versa is a storage option that just won't quit. Keep everything secure and in reach.
Constructed of waterproof, super-durable Dyneema® Composite Fabrics DCH50, the spacious and water-resistant main pouch will fit a multitude of items including water bottles, camera equipment, bear spray, snacks, canned beverages, medicine, or maps.
The Versa is designed for unparalleled convenience and flexibility. Along the front face there is a second zipper pocket large enough to store your smartphone and other small tools. Last, but not least, the Versa features a third "stash pocket" along the back for additional reach-in storage and easy access to your hip belt or sternum strap buckle.
- Clamshell, top-loading main pouch with long zipper pulls holds snacks, phone, wallet, GPS device, compass, camera gear, or beverages
- Front Zippered Pocket
- Internal Pockets: Internal Mesh Divider
- Seams bound for Added Strength
- Removable 1” waist strap with a lightweight buckle and elastic “tail keeper” for the extra strap (Adjustable Up To 52" Circumference)
- Water Resistant
- Inner Key Clip
- Volume (internal): 2.5L
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 6" x 9"
- Waist strap fits up to 52" circumference
Materials: DCH50 + Mesh
Made in Mexico
Ideal for: Phones or GPS devices, snacks & canned beverages, bear spray, medicine, or maps