Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Brookings, OR | Est. 2019
The bottom is boxed so it will stand on its own at camp. It's extremely convenient and can be used as a wind screen while cooking. Either tie it off to a tree or, if you have a carabiner laying around, use that with a stick to assemble a PCT hang.
Note: UltraliteSacks is switching from Dyneema to a more heavy duty material known as ULTRA fabric. It utilizes the same type of UHMWPE fibers but on the face fabric instead of the backing. Weights are nearly identical and both are 100% waterproof fabrics. Additionally, the new ULTRA fabric utilizes recycled materials!
- Capacity: ~2-4 days of food
- Dimensions: 17" T x 11" W x 3" D
- Weight: 2oz
- Capacity: 3-6 days of food, maybe more!
- Dimensions: 17” T x 17” W x 6” D
- Weight: 2.5oz
- 50d triple ripstop polyester face, 45° Ultra™ CrossPly yarn, 0.25 mil PET film backing
- 2.4 oz/yd² , 82 gsm
TX70 Ultra Silver:
- 70d triple Ripstop face, UHMPWE (Ultra yarn) cross pattern yarn sandwiched between, film backing
- 100d face Ultra-PE blended with high-tenacity polyester, 0.5 mil RUV™ film backing
- 2.92 oz/yd² , 99 gsm