Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Elmhurst, IL | Est. 2018
An instant classic!
Use this high-grade aluminum trowel to pry through rocky soil without fear of bending or damaging the tip.
- Lifetime Warranty against breakage under normal use conditions
- Thin edge: cuts cleanly through turf and small roots
- Serrated edge: cuts through medium roots
- End cap protects your palm from metal edge and affords a full-strength dig
- Attached with 2 stainless steel screws
- Compared to Deuce #2, The BoglerCo UL trowel is longer, lighter, and more comfortable to use
- Holes along the spine improve grip while digging
- Thread a rope through the two holes in the center of the trowel to use it as a deadman anchor.
- Doubles as a spare tent stake, shoehorn and flyswatter
- New colors: Neon Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Red
To demonstrate the strength of this trowel, BoglerCo used a rock to hammer it into the hardest ground he could find and pulled back on the handle with a pull scale using a stick for leverage. It read 42 lb of force before it threw a big chunk of dirt and rocks into the air. The trowel was not damaged.
***Do not use this product in fire. Exposure to open flame will change the heat treatment properties of the metal, weakening it.
- Length: 7.25"
Weight: 0.48oz / 13.5g
Materials: Aircraft grade aluminum