Ships in 1-2 Business Days | Based in Philadelphia, PA | Est. 2018
**GLOVE PULLS AND WRIST SHOCK CORD ARE NOW BLACK. SOME HARDWARE HAS CHANGED**
Perfect for cold, rainy stretches, The Ultralight Rain Mitts keep your paws dry. Warm also, when used with a liner glove. We recommend lightweight Possum-down gloves. Using Dyneema Composite Fabric in conjunction with Dyneema Hybrid Fabric, these mitts are super lightweight at about one ounce for a pair, but surprisingly abrasion-resistant in the palm, where your hands will be in contact with trekking poles. These are a must for cold-weather trips or if you're expecting rain, sleet or snow.
- Extremely Water-Resistant (as close to waterproof as you can get without welded seams)
- Abrasion-Resistant Palm (to prevent deterioration while using trekking poles)
- One-handed wrist cinch fastener to tighten/loosen each mitt
- Fully-Taped Seams
- Large glove pull on each mitt for ease of donning
- Shock cord wrist cinch to prevent water ingress
- Loops for attaching mitten hooks
- Unique Colorways
- Ultralight Construction
- Sm/Md: ~ 11.4" x 7.4"
- Lg/Xl: ~ 12.2" x 7.5"
- Sm/Md: 1.07 oz / 30 grams
- Lg/Xl: 1.21 oz / 34 grams
- Sublimated 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Hybrid Fabric
- Sublimated 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric
- 3M 9485pc Dyneema Tape
- 1/8" Shock Cord
- 1/2" Firm Nylon Grosgrain Ribbon
- 2 mm Neon Yellow Spectra Glove Pull
- Cord Toggle
- Cord Pull
These mitts are meant to go over liner gloves. They will work without them but are much more comfortable and warm if using a liner glove. They may fit a little large if not using liners. Measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. This is the base measurement we use for sizing. A Sm/Md size will fit most people with a base measurement of 6.5" - 7.75". A Lg/Xl size will fit most people with a base measurement of 7.5" - 8.25".