Ships in 1-2 Business Days | Based in Philadelphia, PA | Est. 2018
Back after a long hiatus: GGG exclusive White Topo!
Perfect for cold, rainy stretches, the Ultralight Rain Mitts keep your paws dry. Warm also, when used with a liner glove. High Tail Designs recommends lightweight Possum-down gloves.
Using Dyneema Composite Fabric in conjunction with Dyneema Hybrid Fabric, these mitts are super lightweight at about one ounce for a pair, but surprisingly abrasion-resistant in the palm, where your hands will be in contact with trekking poles. These are a must for cold-weather trips or if you're expecting rain, sleet or snow.
- Extremely Water-Resistant (as close to waterproof as you can get without welded seams)
- Abrasion-Resistant Palm (to prevent deterioration while using trekking poles)
- One-handed wrist cinch fastener to tighten/loosen each mitt
- Fully-Taped Seams
- Large glove pull on each mitt for ease of donning
- Shock cord wrist cinch to prevent water ingress
- Loops for attaching mitten hooks
- Unique Colorways
- Ultralight Construction
Note: These mitts are meant to go over liner gloves. They will work without them but are much more comfortable & warm if using a liner glove and may fit a little large if not using liners.
Sizing: Measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. This is the base measurement used for sizing.
- Dimensions: ~11.4"L x 7.4"W
- Fits: 6.5"-7.75" base measurement
Weight: 1.07oz | 30g
- Dimensions: ~12.2"L x 7.5"W
- Fits: 7.5"-8.25" base measurement
- Main fabric: Sublimated 1.0 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric
- Palm fabric: Sublimated 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Hybrid Fabric
- Components: 3M 9485pc Dyneema Tape, 1/8" Shock Cord, 1/2" Firm Nylon Grosgrain Ribbon, 2mm Spectra Glove Pull, Cord Toggle, Cord Pull
Made in the USA
Care Instructions: Clean dust and dirt from mitts before storing. Store out of direct sunlight and moisture. Hand wash with a gentle soap. Do not iron. Do not wring. Drip-dry in shade. Do not bleach.