Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Henderson, CO | Est. 1992
Now available with Northern Lites' new Spin Binding system!
At 3 lbs. per pair, the 33" long Tundra weighs less than the 22" models of many other snowshoes!
The Tundra is Northern Lites' super-floater for those carrying loads up to 275lbs in the deepest snows. While these are big snowshoes, they are designed to provide a more natural stride with a width of only 9 1/2".
The 9.5" x 33" Tundra is Northern Lites' premium ultralight powder snowshoe with the lightest 7075 series frame possible, a lighter yet equally strong grade of COOLTHANE® decking, color options including Rescue Orange, and 42 more compact ridged deck clips for even more weight savings.
The Tundra means huge weight savings. The average snowshoer takes more than 3,200 strides per mile. At a typical weight savings of more than 10 oz. per shoe, that means you're saving more than 2,000 lbs. of weight lift per mile compared to the typical comparable snowshoe.
Available with the traditional Northern Lites TruTrak binding system or the new Northern Lites Spin Binding when you need the ultimate convenience for getting your snowshoes on and off quickly.
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 21-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Spin and Tru Trak bindings fit W5.5 - M14 shoe sizes
- Dimensions: 32"L x 9.5"W
- Recommended user load: 250+lbs with gear
- Uses: Mountaineering, Search and Rescue, Backpacking, Long distance trekking, Heavy Loads, Deep Powder
Weight: 3lbs (Tru-Trak), 3lbs 1oz (Spin)
- Frame: 7075-T6 aluminum (aerospace grade)
- Decking: COOLTHANE®
- Cleats: Duraluminum
Made in the USA