Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Steamboat Springs, CO | Est. 2001
Three-season, semi-freestanding, ultralight tent
The Tiger Wall UL1 is Big Agnes' lightest technical backcountry 1 person tent. Now redesigned using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric.
Single pole architecture using DAC Featherlite materials create a simple, yet strong and sturdy structure you can rely on through multi-day trips. The Tiger Wall UL makes tent life easy with weight savings for gram counters in mind for your three-season adventures.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- Features one door, one vestibule on UL1 and two doors, two vestibules on UL2 and UL3 with storm flaps on all vestibule zippers
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Easy and efficient setup and take down with the strong DAC Featherlite single pole system structure
- Elevated storage with a 3D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- More usable space between your feet and tent wall with structured foot-end corners
- Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly, and extra stability with Velcro® tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Includes lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- Stuff Sack
- Capacity: 1 person
- Floor Dimensions: 84" L x 38/28" W (head/foot)
- Floor Area: 19ft²
- Interior Peak Height: 39"
- Vestibule Area: 8ft²
- Packed size: 17" x 5.5"
Weight: 2lb 2oz (packed), 1lb 14oz (minimum)
- Capacity: 3 person
- Floor Dimensions: 88" L x 66/60" W (head/foot)
- Floor Area: 38ft²
- Interior Peak Height: 42"
- Vestibule Area: 8ft² each side
- Packed size: 19" x 5.5"
Weight: 2lb 15oz (packed), 2lb 10oz (minimum)
- Fly & Floor fabric: solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated nylon ripstop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent Body fabric: solution-dyed nylon ripstop breathable and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NFL pole system and hub pole design