Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Columbus, OH | Est. 2009
Lightweight and durable with minimal stretch, our Quest Tarp's silicone impregnated ripstop polyester fabric 1.1oz/yd² (20D) will keep you out of the elements. This durable hex Silypoly hammock tarp system is both water and windproof, and resists the retention of water much better than traditional nylon tarps. Reinforced with 210D Polyester, all tie outs are built with grosgrain, and come standard featuring 1/2" Beastee D-Rings on the four perimeter tie outs and 3/4" Beastee D-Rings on the ridgeline tie outs.
Note: Many find that seam sealing (kit included) the ridgeline of the tarp is not necessary, but it is recommended.
- Reinforcement panels at high-stress areas
- Silpoly is hydrophobic, meaning that it is made from non-polar molecules that repel water. Combined with an additional waterproof sealing, it can be quite effective against heavy rainfall.
- Does not sag or stretch when wet
- Seam Sealing Kit
- Stuff Sack
Notes: Does not include guylines or stakes
***Discounts are not available on Hammock Gear products.
- Ridgeline Length: 11ft (132")
- Baseline Length: 73"
- Width: 114" (measured from the middle of the baseline)
- Packed Size: 8" x 5" x 2"
- Tie Outs: 2 ridgeline, 4 perimeter
- Fabric: 20D Silpoly (silicone impregnated polyester)
Tie out reinforcements: 210D Polyester
- Hardware: 1/2" and 3/4" D-Rings
Made in the USA