Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Nashua, NH | Est. 2002
Tensor™ Extreme represents a new chapter in NEMO backcountry pad innovation. With its Apex™ baffle internal structure, Tensor Extreme toasts the competition, achieving an 8.5 R-value and a mind-bending warmth-to-weight ratio. Now the warmest, most insulating ultralight pad on the market, it’s also still the
Using distinctly shaped baffles, the Apex™ design evenly suspends a record four layers of insulating Thermal Mirror™ film inside the pad. The strategic placement and number of layers combine to produce incredible warmth at as little as one pound, making this pad a winter-worthy companion that won’t weigh you down. Just as important, the floating construction prevents annoying crinkling noises so you and your camp partners can sleep soundly even on the most restless nights. Warmth, quiet, and 3.5 inches of stable cushioning together make Tensor synonymous with comfort.
Tensor Extreme ushers in improved puncture-resistance and strength with a 40D nylon bottom to protect the pad from tougher terrain. Meanwhile, the premium 20D nylon top offers a soft, lightweight sleep surface. The pad’s Laylow™ valve also gets a polish, removing unnecessary elements and significantly improving the performance and ease of use in all conditions - especially colder temperatures. Plus, it still effortlessly pairs with the Vortex™ pump sack to inflate in mere minutes, without introducing excess moisture into the pad.
- Apex™ baffle design suspends more insulating layers than ever before, strategically spaced for the highest R-value possible
- Four layers of floating Thermal Mirror™ metallized film provide quiet insulation with an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio
- 3.5 inches of stable, cushioned loft for incredibly comfortable nightsImpressively quiet for uninterrupted sleep (and happy neighbors)
- bluesign® approved premium nylon fabrics shave grams while offering superior puncture- and tear-resistance
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad
- Improved zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable Laylow™ valve offers customized inflation control, even at -20° F and below
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Vortex Pump sack
- Stuff sack
- Velcro strap
- Repair kit
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value: 8.5
- Dimensions: 72"L x 20"W
- Packed size: 10" x 4"
- Weight: 19oz (packed), 16oz (minimum)
- Dimensions: 72"L x 25"W
- Packed size: 10.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 21oz (packed), 19oz (minimum)
- Dimensions: 76"L x 25"W
- Packed size: 10.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 24oz (packed), 21oz (minimum)
- Face fabric: 20D GRS certified Nylon, Bluesign Approved
- Insulation: Aluminized Film