Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Heber City, UT | Est. 2020
All Purpose Natural Powdered Camping Soap.
Now available in a 1oz bottle!
Like all backpackers, you only want to carry what you need, and unless you are backpacking for months at a time, you don’t need to bring 3oz of soap. We know you are just going put the soap in a smaller container. Which is why Summit Suds comes in a large compostable pouch – why give you a plastic container you will eventually throw away? We recommend reusing a travel size hand sanitizer bottle.
- Light Weight: Possibly the lightest backpacking soap
- pH Neutral: Pure water has a pH level of 7 and so does this soap. Summit Suds is as harmless as water. Some popular backpacking soaps have a pH level of 10+! That can’t be great for your skin or the environment.
- Natural: 4 of 5 ingredients are plant-based + baking soda
- Biodegradable: Even the pouch it comes in is compostable. Planet 1, Garbage 0
- Mess-Free: No need to worry if you spill some in your pack or your gear – just blow it off!
- Fragrance-Free: AKA animal visitation-free
- Doesn't Freeze: Perfect for winter campers
Use For: Hands, Body, Hair, Clothes, Dishes
- Bottle: 1oz (net wt), 1.4oz (total)
- Packet: 3oz (net wt), 3.2oz (total)
- Sodium Bicarbonate – Aka baking soda, is known as a natural and powerful cleaning agent. It also eliminates odors on your stanky self and clothes.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate – This is the foaming agent that comes from coconuts!
- Corn Starch – Gives a smooth feel on your hands. It comes from corn… duh.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – This can help heal the skin and it comes from plants!
- Citric Acid – This helps get rid of dead skin cells and helps neutralize pH level