Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Nevada City, CA | Est. 2002
The StratoSpire 1 is Tarptent's best-performing solo model across the widest range of weather conditions. The patented design of the StratoSpire 1 uses trekking poles and an unconventional design to maximize the amount of useable living space. The result is a spacious interior, with large vestibules and exterior support strong enough to weather multi-day storms. It's a 1-person shelter.
- Updated for 2022: Fly fabric is now 20D silicone coated, both sides, polyester (“silpoly”), pressure rated to over 3,000 mm.
- Dual pull YKK #5 waterproof vestibule zippers for enhanced strength and ventilation
- Vented PitchLoc™ ends with both high and low line tighteners for enhanced stability
- 3,000 mm hydrostatic head pressure rating for both fly and floor fabrics
- Easier to detach PitchLoc carbon tubing for improved ease of stuff-ability
- Full perimeter hem pullouts
- Integrated gear pockets at each interior zippered door
- Integrated door buckles for enhanced ability to flatten vestibules in tight campsites
- Strong and stable, tension balanced 6 stake design for wind performance.
- Fast setup - 2 minutes from sack to pitched
- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space
- Double wall (mesh or solid wall), dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Substantially more usable floor space and volume than any comparably poled shelter on the market
- Interiors are easily detachable and completely removable for fly only use
- Interiors can be set up independently
- Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms
- Roomy with very large vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Reflective 2.5mm spectra cord guylines with integrated line tighteners
- Six 9” aluminum stakes
Tent stake bag
- Silpoly stuff sack
***Discounts are not available on Tarptent products.
- Capacity: 1+
- Floor dimensions: 86"L x 32"W (floor widens to 40")
- Interior peak height: 48"
- Vestibule area: 12.8ft² each side
- Packed size: 16" x 4"
- Pole setup: 2 poles (not included), 120-125cm (47"-49")
Weight: 36.45oz | 1031g (with mesh interior, bags, stakes, struts, and apex guylines)
- Fly, corded with struts installed: 21.5oz | 610g
- Mesh interior: 11.4oz | 323g
- Tent Bag: 0.7oz | 20g
- Six 9” stakes & bag: 2.85oz
- Fly fabric: 20D silpoly
- Stakes: Six 9" Easton Nanos
- Reflective guyline: 2.5 mm HMPE core
Made in China