Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Scottsdale, AZ | Est. 2019
The SOOLITE50 is a 50L liter roll top frame-less ultralight backpack.
- Close with "roll down" or "dry bag" method
- Hook-and-loop main body mouth closure
- Extra large mesh outer pocket for easy access and airing out damp gear
- 4 corner 1/2" loops on the bottom of the pack and 3 on each side of the pack for cordage (sold separately)
- 2L-sized extra-large side water bottle pockets with mesh pocket skins for small, easy reachable items. No need to take your pack off. Just grab while you go.
- 2 3/4" wide, 1/2" thick shoulder straps for max comfort
- Padded belt included (made in ECOPAK EPX200 Black)
- Designed on the Arizona Trail for long distance hiking
- Main body volume: ~40L
- Dimensions: 32" tall x 12" wide x 6" deep
- Bottom to shoulder strap break-line: 20.5"
- Fits torso lengths from 16.5"-19.5"
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 25-33lbs (total pack weight)
Weight: ~21oz (15.6oz without the padded belt)
Hip Belt Size:
- Small: 24"-30"
- Medium: 32"-40"
- Large: 38"-46"
- Body: 2.92oz lite-weight DCF
- DCF 2.92oz black shoulder pads and pockets
- Mesh pocket skins in side pockets
- Mesh outer pocket