Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Philadelphia, PA | Est. 2018
Back after a long hiatus: GGG exclusive White Topo!
A critical item for backpacking or boating, these Ultralight Roll-Top Stuff Sacks keep your gear dry and organized. Bright, unique color combinations help you easily identify your gear on the forest floor. Stand out from the pack!
Using naturally-waterproof Dyneema Composite Fabric, these sacks are extremely light and durable. The Small size is perfect for electronics or clothes, while the Medium will accommodate most down sleeping bags or quilts.
These Roll-Top Stuff Sacks aren't called "Dry Bags" for a reason. While they are as waterproof as most people will ever need, they do not have welded seams (fully-taped though) and are not intended to be submerged.
- Extremely Water-Resistant (as waterproof as you can get without welded seams)
- Stiff Boning Material on one side of the enclosure to promote secure rolls
- Fully-Taped Seams
- Unique Colorways
- Ultralight Construction
- Designed, printed and sewn in Philadelphia, PA
- Volume: 3.5L
- Dimensions (open): 13"L x 6"W x 4.5"D
- Dimensions (closed, enclosure rolled down 3 times): 10"L x 6"W x 4.5"D
- Fabric: Sublimated 1.43 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric
- Components: 3M 9485pc Dyneema Tape, 1/2" Firm Nylon Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Firm Nylon/Polyester Boning, 1/2" Buckle
Made in the USA
Care Instructions: Clean dust and dirt from sack before storing. Store out of direct sunlight and moisture. Hand wash with a gentle soap. Do not iron. Do not wring. Drip-dry in shade. Do not bleach.