Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Waynesburg, PA | Est. 2019
Better for the world. Made in the USA, every yard of ECOPAK™ fabric contains over 20 plastic recycled bottles, and saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions compared to other ultralight fabrics.
These Roll Top Fanny Packs are made of a recycled ECOPAK EPX200 Fabric. The outer shell has an abrasion layer that offers excellent abrasion resistance. This product has a long life expectancy while still being considered ultralight.
- Sustainable use of recycled fabrics
- Easy wide access to items - no more fighting a zipper
- Expandable capacity as needed
- Extremely weather resistant design - seams are taped
- Way cooler than traditional fanny pack designs
Includes 2 different detachable belt systems:
- Stand alone belt for use without a backpack
- Extra attachments to integrate with just about any backpack with a hip belt or with attachment points where a hip belt would go. (Hip belt must have attachment points)
- Dimensions: 3" D x 8" W x 4-6"/13" (rolled/unrolled)
- Volume: 2-3L, can be expanded to 4L when needed
- Fanny pack: 3.1oz (without hipbelt)
- Hipbelt: 1.3oz
- ECOPAK™ EPLX200