Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Henderson, CO | Est. 1992
Named one of Outside Magazine's Best Snowshoes of 2022, the Race Wave is by far the lightest traditional racing snowshoe on the market worn by world class athletes and champions such as Joseph Gray, Anthony Kunkel and others.
For the last two decades, Northern Lites has been at the forefront of Racing Snowshoes with the lightest, most durable, full-featured snowshoes on the market. The Race Wave evolved from taking their Race snowshoe and cutting weight wherever possible, mainly by keeping the deck as slim-profile as possible while maintaining durability.
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof "arachnid-cut" COOLTHANE® decking
- 13-point Duraluminum racing cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon winged deck clips add 15-point traction system around perimeter
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 7.6" W x 20.2" L
- Recommended user load: up to 185lbs
- Uses: Racing, running, ultra competitions, ultralight backpacking and hiking in variable snow conditions
Weight: 27oz (Speed), 28oz (Tru-Trak)