Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
Thru-hiking the PCT is not for the faint of heart. Though you might do it alone, you'll always be in good company with a pair of great-fitting, moisture-wicking socks. Your best bud is a lightweight hiker with enough cushion to keep your feet in prime condition. If you make it to Canada, swash those socks immediately and start planning the next trip — there's always available mileage when your socks are unconditionally guaranteed for life.
Darn Tough donates 5% of sales to help support the Pacific Crest Trail Association.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Medium: US Men's 8-9.5 | Women's 10-11.5
- Large: US Men's 10-12 | Women's 12-14
- X-Large: US Men's 12.5-14.5
- 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.