Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
The award winning Palisade is extremely lightweight, yet is warm to just below freezing. This down quilt is a great choice for spring in the desert, a thru-hike of the JMT, or a blitz around Mt. Rainier’s Wonderland Trail.
Updated for Summer '22!
By popular demand, updates include a slightly roomier fit, and an internal pocket to keep your phone, water filter etc. warm overnight.
- Patented pad attachment system - unmatched versatility, comfort and efficiency in a quilt style sleeping bag
- Elastic binding around the bottom opening prevents gaps and drafts at the sleeping pad
- Differential cut allows for maximum loft from premium down
- Continuous baffles - down can be manually moved as temperatures dictate for maximum versatility
- Overstuffed collar fits comfortably against your neck to seal this critical area from drafts
- Draft blocking foot box closure
- Overstuffed baffles over the foot section
- Silnylon Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag - 100% recycled, breathable fabric
- 2mm Cords for attaching to your pad
- Webbing straps
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Loft single side: 2.25"
- Temperature rating: 30°F
|Size||5'6"||6'||6' Wide||6'6"||6'6" Wide|
|Packed size||6" x 10"||6" x 10"||6" x 11.5"||6" x 10"||6" x 11.5"|
- Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- Pertex Quantum Tafeta (1.0oz/yd)
- 900 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down