Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Santa fe, NM | Est. 2020
The most minimalist (minimalistest?) camp shoes anywhere, the Nymphs are lighter than a Snicker's bar, and 7 grams lighter than the Imagos. They're ultra-ultralight, and roughly half a pound lighter than even the lightest of other “lightweight” outdoorsy sandals, making them great for backpackers, bikepackers, hunters, and other lightweight adventurers. Ideal for those who want the lightest and most minimal camp shoe imaginable.
The Nymph goes between the toes!
Handmade from tough/durable Coroplast (the stuff they make yar signs out of) and strong nylon cord, these camp shoes are absurdly adjustable, exceedingly comfortable, super colorful, easy to pack, and easier to clean. They're also made in the USA and guaranteed to last... which is why Liz 'Snorkel' Thomas (triple-crowner, AT speed record holder, and author of 'Long Trails: Mastering the Art of the Thru-Hike") calls them an "amazing game-changer" and carries them in her pack.
Give your hardworking feet a break, and put sufferfests and slogs behind you...
- Ultralight - one pair weighs as much as 20 gummi bears
- Durable - made of tough coroplast and strong, reinforced nylon cord
- Adjustable - innovative design allows for adjustment in five ways, so they'll fit whatever paws you've got
- Comfortable - as snug as socks, but breathable and protective and not manky
- Grippy - to prevent slipping, just the right amount of laser-cut nonskid (on both sides)
- Easy to clean - dunk 'em in a creek (they don't absorb water), or use almost any cleaner, from alcohol to Dr. Bronner's
- Superpackable - since each shoe is super-thin, and the cords are so flexible, you can stuff 'em in almost any pack
Note: Sizes are shown in Men's sizing, Women's sizing +2
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 11" x 1/4" (men's size 9)
- If you're in-between sizes, size up!
Weight: 1.7oz (men's size 9)
- Nylon cord