Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Lombardia, Italy | Est. 2019
When bad weather catches you unprepared, you know you can count on the Middus 2P. With top build quality, 16 guyout points and the time-proven pyramid design, the Middus 2P is the perfect tent for adventures both above and below the tree line.
- Ultralight all-weather shelter, sized to fit for two people
- Double sided zippered entrance for easy entry and exit for two people
- 8 ground perimeter guyout points secures the tent in high wind. All eight perimeter guylines are equipped with sewn-in Lineloc 3
- 8 mid-panel and ridgeline guyout points, secured with removable linelocs to adapt the shelter to weather conditions and reduce weight in more forgiving weather
- Catenary cuts allow for great wind resistance, without limiting interior space
- Generous peak vent allows for good air flow. The vent has a stiff tube that will keep it open even in strong winds (see pictures). The vent can easily be closed from the inside by detaching the velcro at the base of the tube
- 6 internal elastic hang loops to hang bivy, inner tents etc
- 1 internal peak elastic hang loop
- 1.1oz 20D Silpoly fabric stuff sack
- DCF repair tape
- 39ft | 12m guyline
- 8 extra linelocs
*The Middus 2P is not specifically designed or advertised for winter conditions above the tree line, but due to its wind performance it can be used in such environments by experienced people who are aware of the limitations of this kind of shelter and who know how to adapt it for winter use.
***Discounts are not available on this product.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Floor Dimensions: 112″L x 78″W | 285cm x 200cm
- Peak height: 54"-56" | 138-142cm
- Packed Size: 6" x 7"
- Pole setup: 2 poles (not included), 138-142cm
Weight: 14.5oz | 410g (minimum), 16.6oz (packed)
- Tent body: 0.75oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric
- Reinforcements: 2.92oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid
- Zipper: YKK #5 water-resistant zipper
- Guylines: 2.5mm UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) core, over-braided with polyester sheath
Made in Mexico