Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Lombardia, Italy | Est. 2019
For fast and light solo adventures, requiring minimum weight without compromising strength or space, the Middus 1p is the right tent for the job! With top build quality, 15 guyout points and the time-proven pyramid design, the Middus 1P is the perfect tent for adventures both above and below the tree line.
- Ultralight all-weather shelter, sized to fit for one person
- 6 ground perimeter guyout points secures the tent in high wind. All six perimeter guylines are equipped with sewn-in Lineloc 3
- 8 mid-panel and ridgeline guyout points, secured with removable linelocs to adapt the shelter to weather conditions and reduce weight in more forgiving weather
- 1 guyout point at the peak
- Catenary cuts allow for great wind resistance, without limiting interior space
- Generous peak vent allows for good air flow. The vent has a stiff tube that will keep it open even in strong winds (see pictures). The vent can easily be closed from the inside by detaching the velcro at the base of the tube
- Internal hang loops at ridgelines and peak
- 1.1oz 20D Silpoly fabric stuff sack
- DCF repair tape
- 33ft | 10m guyline
- 8 extra linelocs
Middus Innernet 1P sold separately HERE.
*The Middus 1P is not specifically designed or advertised for winter conditions above the tree line, but due to its wind performance it can be used in such environments by experienced people who are aware of the limitations of this kind of shelter and who know how to adapt it for winter use.
***Discounts are not available on this product.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Floor Dimensions: 112″L x 41″W | 285cm x 105cm
- Peak height: 54"-56" | 138-142cm
- Vestibule depth: 23.6" | 60cm
- Packed Size: 5" x 7"
- Pole setup: 1 pole (not included), 138-142cm
Weight: 10.4oz | 295g (minimum), 12.2oz (packed)
- Tent body: 0.75oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric
- Reinforcements: 2.92oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid
- Zipper: YKK #5 water-resistant zipper
- Guylines: 2.5mm UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) core, over-braided with polyester sheath
Made in Mexico