Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Melbourne, FL | Est. 2004
Choosing the right layer for crisp spring mornings and chilly fall nights can be a challenge. Zpacks' Men's Ventum Shell is crafted to cut the breeze and trap warmth in your base layer or against your skin.
Ventum fabric strikes the right balance between cutting cold wind while still allowing enough breathability for sweat to escape when hiking on chilly mornings and evenings. It’s perfect for when a base layer alone is not enough, but insulation would make you overheat. Weighing under 2oz, this is a must-have item for when you plan to hike in cool weather.
- Elastic at the back hem & wrists to keep wind out
- Elastic at the hood for a snug fit around your face
- Fabric is tightly woven and heat calendared to cut the wind
- C0 Durable Water Repellent to resist rain spray and body moisture. C0 DWR contains no PFOA or PFOS.
- Mosquito proof
- Highly wind resistant
- Excellent vapor transfer / breathability - comfortable to wear, not clammy
- Soft feeling - not sticky or plasticy like some other fabrics in this weight range
- Ripstop / tear resistant
- Lightest weight wind shell available with a hood and full length zipper
- Packs down tiny into an integrated storage pocket
- All Zpacks gear has a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
- Made in the USA
Fit: Sized for a few inches of wiggle room for layering.
***Discounts are not available on Zpacks products.
|Fits Chest up to||36||40||44||48|
*All measurements in inches. First measurement: fits an individual up to a chest girth of __. All other measurements are of actual garment: Chest = circumference at chest, Hips = circumference at hem | Zipper length = zipper length, Sleeve Length = length from back center neck to cuff
Materials: 100% .51 oz/sqyd Ventum ripstop nylon
Made in the USA