Ships directly from EE in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
Equally at home on an alpine approach and a windswept lake, the Torrid Jacket offers warmth, wind protection, and moisture resistance at an ultralight weight. Designed to keep you warm while keeping your pack light, the jacket starts at just 7.75 ounces (220g). Built using 2oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid maintains warmth and breathability even when damp.
The Torrid Jacket is slightly oversized to accommodate layers. For those who won’t let weather get in the way, the Torrid Jacket is the perfect 3-season layer.
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Hood includes an adjustable shock cord pull string to lock in extra heat
- Raglan style sleeves to increase comfort and range of motion
- Zippered insulated handwarmer pockets
- Elastic waist and wrist closures
- Full length zipper
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.
Weight: 8.4oz (in Medium)
- 10D Nylon fabric
- 2oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation
- YKK zippers