Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
With a natural UPF of 30+ and a longer hem in the back for more coverage, the Ridge Solstice Hoodie is the perfect layer for long days spent in the sun. The lightweight, breathable material and comfortable, relaxed fit keep you covered without the risk of overheating. Discreet thumb holes keep your sleeves in place, and the loose-fitting hood fits perfectly over a hat or a ponytail. You can’t go wrong with this Merino wool sun hoodie for all of your adventures.
- Lightweight - 145g/m 17.5M
- Loose-fitting hood is designed to fit over hats and climbing helmets for sun protection
- Woven drawstrings for hood
- Thumb holes
- Screen print embellishment
- Hanger loop
- Designed and tested in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 17.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 30+ certified
Fit: Relaxed with loose-fitting hood
Sizing (Chest | Waist):
- Small: 36-38” | 29-31”
- Medium: 39-41” | 32-33”
- Large: 42-44”” | 34-35”
- X-Large: 45-48” | 36-38”
- XX-Large: 49-51” | 39-41”
Weight: ~8.7oz (in size medium)
Materials: 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon
Made in China
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting. Please note: The hood cord may come out during the wash. To avoid this, simply tie the ends together before laundering, or knot the end of each cord as a permanent fix.