Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
Ridge Merino's new Aspect Base Layer bottom is the next evolution of their original Inversion Midweight.
The Aspect pant offers the same great-fitting, sweat-wicking, breathable and odor-resistant qualities and feel great next-to-skin. They will keep you warm, dry and comfortable all day long. This time, Ridge Merino has amped up the technical performance features by incorporating their (m)Force Technology, a nylon core-spun Merino wool, to achieve industry-leading durability.
- Midweight - 180g/m 18.5M
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with Ridge Merino's (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Soft Ridge Branded Waistband
- Flatlocked seams
- Full-length cut
- Removable care label
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection
Fit: Not too tight or loose, fitted to the body and comfortable under ski pants as intended, or under your everyday pants in cold weather. The Aspect Pant fit is developed for as a base layer for any outdoor activity.
Sizing (Waist circumference):
- Small: 29-31”
- Medium: 32-33”
- Large: 34-35”
- X-Large: 36-38”
- XX-Large: 39-41”
Weight: 6.6oz (in size medium)
Materials: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
Made in China
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting.