Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
Stay protected in any adventure with the Men's Aspect Merino Wool Balaclava Hood
Ridge Merino took their best-selling Aspect baselayer and added their popular Ridge Balaclava to the design. It keeps a perfect seal from the elements on cold and windy days.
The Men's Aspect Balaclava Hood Top incorporates Ridge Merino's (m)Force Technology to achieve industry-leading durability. Designed for the active lifestyle, this Merino wool top is cut long so it stays tucked in. The discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them.
- Midweight - 180g/m 18.5M
- Built-in hinged balaclava hood
- Natural and sustainable Merino Wool reinforced with Ridge Merino's (m)Force Technology for increased durability, dry times and recovery
- Class leading durability - 50% stronger* than comparable weights of Merino fabrics
- Provides versatile mid-weight base layer weight that is warm but not too warm
- Flatlocked seams
- Backpack-friendly raglan construction
- NEW: Discreet thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and disappear when you don't want them
- Printed neck label
- Removable care label
- Long cut, especially for layering, stays tucked in
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Fit: Designed to fit as a base layer, close to your body with extra length for more coverage.
Made in China
Sizing (Chest | Waist):
- Small: 36-38” | 29-31”
- Medium: 39-41” | 32-33”
- Large: 42-44”” | 34-35”
- X-Large: 45-48” | 36-38”
- XX-Large: 49-51” | 39-41”
Materials: 84% Merino wool, 16% Nylon
Care: Machine wash warm or cold, hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron on low wool setting.