Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Chandler, AZ | Est. 2011
This Supai Matkat packraft rolls up to the same size as a water bottle. Not only can you take it anywhere, it can take you anywhere. At the water's edge, just keep going.
With a weight capacity of 325 pounds, the Matkat is Supai's souped up, extra burly packraft. Take note: the USA made boat is still intended for flatwater paddling.
- 28 ounces (1.75 pounds)
- Weight limit of 325 pounds
- Internal seating dimensions of 45” X 19.5”
- Outer dimensions inflated of 67″ X 40″
- Tube circumference inflated front 34″ back 42″
- Tube Height inflated front 11″ back 13″
- 1 Internal gear attachment point
- Large dump valve for easy deflation
- Small and compact
- Comes with nylon cap with hose valve and 2 patches
The hose valve system is one of Supai's most unique features. When an inflatable boat is put in cold water it loses inflation. This process is called tempering. With the Supai valve you are able to inflate while you are in the boat. So if you are in the middle of a lake or floating down some flat water on a river, you won't have to go to shore to inflate your boat.
Care Instructions: Remove dust and dirt. Store rolled in stuff sack or folded on a shelf.
Returns: Return new, unused product within 30 days.