Ships in 2-3 business days | Based in Beaverton, OR | Est. 2002
We are currently unable to ship Six Moon Designs products to Japan. All Japanese orders will be canceled and refunded if placed. This also applies to freight forwarders who ship to Japan.
The Lunar Duo - Outfitter provides the backcountry traveler an unsurpassed amount of space, comfort, durability and low cost. Constructed from durable 190T Polyester, the Outfitter eliminates many of the annoying complaints associated with silicone nylon. At three and a half pounds, it still packs both smaller and lighter than any tent of similar size. 57 oz.
THREE WORDS DESCRIBE THE LUNAR DUO
|Spacious||This tent is at home in a campground as much as a top a windswept ridge and large enough for four adults to sit and play a game of cards.|
|Secure||No matter how bad the weather, you can batten down the hatches for a comfortable nights sleep.|
|Ultralight||Lunar Duo offers no compromises despite the fact that it’s less than half the weight of your traditional tent.|
The Lunar Duo offers the most interior room of any tent in its class and weight range. Dual curved poles located on either side create a unique arched roof. Combined with a tent height of 45 inches and width of 54 inches leaves so much interior space you've got room to spare.
The Lunar Duo's two vestibules can be deployed to multiple positions. When fully open, it provides maximum cross ventilation, keeping you cool and those pesky mosquitoes at bay. They can be raised or lowered, ensuring that you can achieve the optimum configuration for the weather you're likely to encounter. The Lunar Duo's vertical sidewalls prevent rain falling into the tent.
With dual oversize vestibules, each person has plenty of weatherproof storage for gear.
- Heavy Duty #8 Zippers provides more durability for this two-person tent.
- Dual Full Vestibule provides protection while still maintaining good ventilation when closed. Open both vestibules to maximize ventilation and view.
- High Vents provides additional moisture control.
- Dual Entry ensures each person has their own door for those nightly trips.
- Single Piece Bathtub Floor makes a more watertight floor.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Dual Hiking Pole Support
- Dual Cargo Pockets
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than five minutes under any conditions.
The stake double set matches the number of entrances on the Lunar Duo. We recommend using a larger 8" Easton stake at each vestibule. The larger stakes provide more purchase power in a wide variety of soils.
If you're a cyclist, paddler or don't carry trekking poles, you may wish to consider using aluminum/carbon fiber poles to support your shelter. This lightweight aluminum pole is custom made and designed to be used as your primary tent pole