Ships in 5-7 business days | Based in Gunnison, CO | Est. 2018
These Go There™ Pants are SheFly's take on a comfortable, multifunctional, all-season hiking pants with a unique addition: their patented SheFly® zipper that will change your life! In addition to a traditional zipper fly (to take your pants on and off), a second SheFly® zipper starts below the first fly and extends around to the back of the pant, allowing you to pee comfortably and safely, without taking your pants off. What a concept!
Traditional pants were designed for men - a members-only club, if you will. But SheFly® is on a mission to make sure that everyone can relieve themselves outdoors with equal comfort and safety. You don't have to sacrifice aesthetic and comfortability for a technical, outdoor pant, or waste any time changing on your way home from your adventures. These are the do-it-all pant you've been looking for.
- 5 large pockets: Zippered front hip pockets, 2 deep back pockets with envelope flap closure, 1 hidden zip stash pocket at upper right leg (holds any smartphone)
- 4-way stretch fabric with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating
- Mid-high waist (think just below your belly button, not full high waist) that’s climbing harness and backpack strap compatible
- Adjustable waist ties for customized fit
- Straight leg with adjustable hems: can be cinched into joggers using ankle elastic OR converted into capris using calf snaps
Fit: The most common fit feedback from early customers and fit testers is that these pants run large. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
***No price matching is available on SheFly®Apparel
Important WARNING for California Residents
Materials: 93% nylon / 7% spandex