Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's insanely light but tough Drawstring Stuff Sacks are supremely useful with organization and efficiency. With a simple job to do, these pack accessories are perfect for keeping "like" items together and organized.
Ultralight organization pays major dividends in the backcountry. Which is why Hyperlite Mountain Gear considers their Drawstring Stuff Sacks to be an excellent first step towards dialing in your pack system. With six size options to choose from, you're sure to find one that works with your gear. If you're gearing up for your first overnight backpacking trip, or your thru hike, these will quickly become an essential piece of your pack system.
- Volume: 0.3L
- Dimensions: 4" x 6"
- Ideal for: Small electronics, first aid kits or wallet
Weight: 0.14oz | 4g
- Volume: 2L
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Ideal for: Snacks, small electronics or toiletries
Weight: 0.28oz | 8g
- Volume: 3L
- Dimensions: 9" x 12"
- Ideal for: Food, Flat Tarp or extra layers
Weight: 0.32oz | 9g
- Volume: 4L
- Dimensions: 10" x 14"
- Ideal for: Food, books, camera gear or clothing
Weight: 0.39oz | 11g
- Volume: 9L
- Dimensions: 12" x 17"
- Ideal for: Clothing, kitchen system or UltaMid
Weight: 0.49oz | 14g
- Volume: 13L
- Dimensions: 14" x 19"
- Ideal for: Sleeping bag, down clothing or shelter
Weight: 0.6oz | 17g
- Fabric: DCF8
- Top Closure: 1.4mm UHMWPE Core Drawstring with Mini-Cord Locks
Made in Mexico