Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
The internal draw cord on the Crestone Hood is comfortable against your face and allows for adjustable warmth. The removable underarm straps keep it in place on your head no matter what your sleeping position. The versatile design is great for sleeping, and can be worn as a hood with your jacket or vest. The underarm straps can be left at home if you do not need them, saving 0.25 ounces.
For typical use between 0° - 40°F.
- Internal draw cord adjusts the face opening
- Removable Underarm Straps
- Pertex Quantum fabric keeps your insulation drier & loftier
- technology extends the longevity of this already durable UL fabric, and also improves its highly downproof and water beading properties
- HyperDRY™ hydrophobic down provides extra peace of mind, and dries faster than untreated down if it does get wet
- Eco version of Pertex Quantum is made from recycled yarns and maintains the fabric’s advanced performance qualities
- Responsibly sourced down from Allied Feather and Down, is both bluesign® and Responsible Down Standard® certified
- One Size
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
Weight: 2.6oz (total), 1.55oz (fill weight)
- Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- 850 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down