Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, ME | Est. 2010
The world's lightest and most durable camera case
One could argue that a camera isn't a necessary item among the list of equipment that constitutes the backcountry essentials. But Hyperlite Mountain Gear is not the argumentative type, and they understand that for many, documenting the transformative places you visit isn't only highly desirable; it may also be your meal ticket.
With the same level of design intention, construction quality, and mayhem readiness as Hyperlite Mountain Gear's packs, shelters, and accessories, this Camera Pod is their answer to your quest for an ultralight, durable, and weatherproof camera-carrying solution. Built with a selection of Dyneema® Composite Fabrics that will offer the best performance and protection for the incredibly low overall weight, you can keep the focus on the shot you're after and know your photography equipment is just as secure as all your other gear.
- 8 points of attachment allow user to custom fit the pod virtually anywhere on a backpack
- Low profile grab handle for a convenient, easy carry
- Two (2) Flat Micro D CarabinersLow profile grab handle for a convenient, easy carry
- Water resistant zipper
- Camera Pod
- Dimensions: 7" x 5.5" x 3.75"
Fits most smaller mirrorless and point and shoot cameras
- Sony α6000 Series
- Canon EOS M6
- Sony RX100
Weight: 2.78oz | 78.7g
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 6.5” x 4.25”
Fits most professional mirrorless and DSLR cameras with a medium zoom or kit lens
- Sony A7 Series
- Canon EOS Series
- Nikon Z Series
Weight: 3.68oz | 104.3g
- Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (DCH150 + DCF8)
- 1/4" closed cell foam
Made in Mexico