Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota | Est. 2023
The days of lackluster instant coffee are over!
You deserve incredible coffee while on your greatest adventures. Huxley's Backpacker Blend is the perfect on-the-go single serve option whether you are camping in woods or at Everest base camp. Huxley uses a rich and comforting blend of coffee, utilizing the same high-quality beans as their other blends. Packaged in an easy to use, tea bag style brew bag, simply steep for 5 minutes in hot water. Best of all, compost* the bag when you are done.
Embrace the outdoors and brew a great cup of coffee on-the-go. This crowd pleasing blend of Guatemalan and Colombian coffee is balanced and smooth. Brew it hot or cold and be rewarded with a creamy chocolate flavor complemented by bright orange and nutty hazelnut notes. If you like a stronger cup, simply brew it a few minutes longer.
- Convenient - No heavy brewing equipment, simply brew in hot or cold water
- Lightweight - Each bag weighs only 15 grams
- Tastes Great - Cafe quality farm sourced coffee, roasted fresh and triple nitro flushed
- Stays fresh for up to 1 year
- Eco-Friendly - Brew bag is 100% compostable, box foil pouches are 100% recyclable, 1% For The Planet member
Origins - Guatemala & Colombia
Tasting Notes - Milk Chocolate | Orange Peel | Roasted Hazelnut
*Please follow Leave No Trace principles and pack out your coffee brew bags!
- Serves 5 (per box)
Weight: 0.5oz (net weight)
Made in the USA